Many times we have a landing page but we do not optimize it properly in order to obtain more conversions.
However, this method is highly effective for promising results and increasing conversions exponentially.
If you have more potential clients for your business, this means that you will have a greater return on investment at the end of the day.
Optimizing your landing pages not only helps you generate more conversions, it also helps you learn more about your target market, that is, you get to know their tastes, what they like, what they don’t like, their needs, etc.
Optimizing your landing pages will help you have a clearer image of your audience and in general terms it helps you a lot in your marketing.
But hey, this strategy really seems simpler than it sounds. In fact, I think that the key to everything is knowing what your target market likes, with this we can add or remove steps in the optimization process.
What you should take into account is that, when you are optimizing a landing page, you must do tests.
Do you know A / B testing? It is an excellent way to test your landing pages, there are currently many providers that have this integrated system, Wishpond is one of them.
Another thing is that when we are requesting personal data within our landing pages, you must earn your trust, you must give that image to the user so that he can place his trust in you.
Giving trust and credibility is one of the keys for you to be successful in making conversions on your landing page.
It is logical, how is someone going to place their trust in you, if they enter your page and nothing is reliable?
Shady ads, get-rich-quick promotions, spam, and pyramid schemes are more prevalent on the Internet than ever. Therefore, it makes sense that today’s consumers are more cautious about diving into a business relationship with anyone.
That is why, I have given myself the task of writing 5 key optimizations so that your landing pages have more conversions.
1. Clean and clear landing page template design
A clean and clear design is the key to let your visitors know who you are, what you are offering and what you ask for in exchange, remember that less is more, so do not try to saturate them with information, colors and images, because that will only cause the visitor is confused and leaves
For this I recommend that you take into account the following points:
- Easy to navigate: Without many images, without much information, that is clear in each of the passes and is easily understood.
- Organize the texts: Be clear at the time of writing, that it be legible and very clear, if it is necessary for you to layout the text with points, lines, titles, do it, in fact I recommend it to you.
- Images: Please try to avoid using stock images, and if you use them, which are not very seen, this does not generate confidence in the user, the photos should attract attention, choose them wisely.
- The colors: Use a good contrast of colors, which are not annoying to the eye, that’s right, do not use too bright colors, try to use light tones, soft for the eyes.
2. Define well what you are going to offer
Before mounting your landing page, there are things that you should be clear about, such as your offer. What are you going to offer visitors in exchange for their information?
Answer questions like:
- What problem are you solving?
- What are the details of your campaign?
- How will your offer benefit your client the most and why should it matter to him?
But in order to create an irresistible offer that converts you, you need to know your target market.
That is why I recommend that you make a list of the demographic data of your market, its purchasing behavior and all the information that is relevant so that you can understand your consumers and what they really want.
3. CTAs are important
The Call to Action (CTA) is the action you are asking your visitor to take.
The CTA is very important, because you are literally indicating to the person what they should do, therefore it must stand out throughout your landing page.
The buttons should be clear, bold, brightly colored, with legible text, a good, clear font, preferably the font should be thick enough to be understood.
The message must be clear and short, the words must generate an immediate reaction.
Some keywords that I recommend you can use are the following:
- Buy now
- Get now
- Set aside today
- Book now
These are just a few however there are many combinations you can use.
4. Make your page look trustworthy
Be as clear as possible about who you are and what you are offering on your page. You will gain more confidence by clearly communicating your business.
That is why I recommend that you consider the following points:
- Contact information: Show your phone number, your social networks and even the address and a map that shows the location of your business. Remember that you must be accessible, that builds trust.
- Use customer testimonials: Sharing the experiences your customers have had with you is a great way to gain the trust of your market. It is very important that when showing testimonials, you always show a face and a name and, if possible, even links to your social networks or website. This is a guarantee that you do a good job and are reliable.
- Keep your forms NOT so long: You have to determine the balance between asking for too much information or asking for insufficient information. Remember that the longer the form, the less people will fill it out because it will consume more time, and in these times when everything must be fast, I don’t think they have the patience. So keep the name and email as a minimum required information.
5. Make your page look trustworthy
Getting your page found is also important. It is necessary to work on optimizing the page for SEO purposes.
So I recommend the following:
- Use keywords in your titles: The URL of your landing page must include the keyword of your title. Make sure your page has a title and that you use that title when creating the page on your website.
- Use keywords in your texts: This is to make it easier for Google search engines to appear. Remember that you must choose keywords based on your objective, do a study and choose the ones that best suit your business.
What do you think of these 5 tips? I hope you find them useful and you can apply them on your landing pages to have more conversions.
Do you have any other in mind? Let me know in the comments