Premature ejaculation can be quite the mood breaker – it can be embarrassing when it happens frequently. Premature ejaculation is caused by several factors and it leads to self-esteem issues, a compromised relationship, and a tendency to avoid sex.
But what causes this? Some scientific reports suggest that premature ejaculation happens due to elevated levels of brain neurotransmitters, inflammation in the urethra, or hormonal problems. However, our psychological condition and stress can also be a reason.
Don’t worry! Not all is lost. There are many means to control premature ejaculation and improve our ejaculation time. Today, we will talk about various home remedies and discuss the importance of using top-rated male enhancements for premature ejaculation.
- Pelvic Floor Exercise. Yes, pelvic floor exercises exist for men as well – a scientific study states that pelvic floor rehabilitation exercises can improve muscle strength and ejaculatory reflex in men.
The guidelines for pelvic floor exercises are as follows:
- You can find the muscle you want to exercise by contracting or tightening the muscles preventing you from passing gas.
- Mark this as your exercise set > contract your pelvic muscles for 3 seconds, hold, and then relax for 3 seconds. Repeat the process at least 15 times a day for better control over your ejaculation.
- You can adopt the same technique during intercourse – pause thrusting during intercourse and contract your pelvic muscles. This helps in sustaining orgasm.
- Adopt a Male-friendly Diet. How many times has someone told you to consume a diet beneficial for a healthy male reproductive system? Many times, right?
Start consuming foods rich in minerals like magnesium, zinc, and selenium. Several scientific studies indicate that these minerals promote prostate health, testosterone levels, and semen consistency. Do not forget to consume foods that increase vitamin D levels – needed for testosterone synthesis.
A general rule of thumb, consume these foods for dealing with premature ejaculation:
- Egg Yolk
- Dark Chocolate
On the other hand, avoid foods, drinks, and habits that can impact your ejaculation, like alcohol, smoking, and processed foods.
- Techniques That Work Well During Sexual Intercourse
- Edging: Also known as the stop and start technique, this can be effective. During intercourse, stop thrusting when you feel you are close to ejaculation, pull out if you need to, give it a few seconds and then go again. This helps you last longer and produces powerful orgasms.
- Pause & Squeeze: During intercourse, when you feel the urge to ejaculate, pull out and squeeze the head of the penis until the feeling subsides.
- Divert your thoughts: If nothing helps, think of something unrelated to sex or non-erotic like your favorite sports team losing a game. Will this work? You bet.
- Use Topical Creams or Condoms That Increase Lasting Time. Topical lidocaine creams or sprays are widely utilized for treating premature ejaculation. They mask nerve sensation from the tip of the penis – lidocaine is an anesthetic used in several topical formulations.
Male performance anxiety is associated with premature ejaculation and severely affects sexual performance. Sometimes pelvic exercise or edging may not be helpful. In such cases, you can apply lidocaine cream or spray on the tip of the penis 10 or 15 minutes before sexual activity.
You can also opt for condoms that claim to increase ejaculation time or treat premature ejaculation. These condoms are thick around the penis, reducing sensation or containing an anesthetic at the sealed end.
- Masturbation. Although masturbation is not a permanent solution, it can be a temporary one. Manual stimulation an hour or two before sexual intercourse releases the weaker orgasm and reduces the incidence of premature ejaculation. It can also benefit you by increasing lasting time in the bed and produce powerful orgasms.
- Medications. Sometimes, the cause behind premature ejaculation is not related to diet or muscle strength. It can be a health issue, a psychological condition, or a secondary symptom.
Your physician may prescribe drugs like Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra. These drugs contain compounds called phosphodiesterase inhibitors. These compounds increase blood flow to the penis, treating erectile dysfunction symptoms. A scientific study states that these compounds are effective for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
Male performance anxiety and stress are psychological conditions – SSRI antidepressants, like fluoxetine, delay ejaculation by influencing biochemical pathways.
Bonus Point: Male Enhancement Supplements
Sure, medications improve your condition, but let us not forget that these synthetic drugs come with a host of side effects like mood swings, low blood pressure, painful erections, and a change in neurotransmitter levels.
You can switch to top-rated male enhancement supplements containing natural ingredients backed by several research papers for their efficacy.
Savage Grow Plus is a male enhancement supplement blended with herbal extracts of Tribulus, horny goat weed, and maca. Tribulus contains natural constituents that increase ejaculation time, improve sperm quality, and boost testosterone synthesis.
Various scientific resources state that maca root extract has an aphrodisiac effect for men and women. The herb improves fertility, libido, and sexual energy.
You can access several Savage Grow Plus reviews on seller sites where several users mention improved libido, last longer in bed, and quicker recovery after sex.
We have gone through various remedies for premature ejaculation; which one is your preferred choice? Do know that these techniques may not work for everyone. Topical creams might be ineffective in suppressing sensations, and prescription drugs might present with side effects.
We hope that using one of thetop-rated male enhancementswill help you like it helped several consumers.